Qualified and eligible candidates of AP EAMCET-2020 (MPC Stream) are advised to participate in web counseling for the seats available in Engineering and Pharmacy colleges in the State of Andhra Pradesh (both University and Private) for the academic year 2020-21.
Candidates will be required to register and pay processing fee of Rs.1200/- (for OC/BC) and Rs. 600/- (for SC/ST) through online by credit card/ debit card/ (or) net banking through the “Pay Processing Fee” link in the web site https://apeamcet.nic.in.
All the candidates from 1 to Last Rank can pay the processing fee starting from October 23, 2020 through official website – https://apeamcet.nic.in.
How to pay processing fee
1) Visit the official website – https://apeamcet.nic.in
2) Click on “Pay Processing Fee”
3) Enter APEAMCET Hall Ticket number and rank and click on “Pay Fee Online”
4) You will be directed to payment gateway.
5) Select any one mode of payment i.e., credit card or debit card or net banking and enter credentials.
6) Once the payment is success click on print button and take a print out.
Verification of Certificates
After payment of processing fee click on “Verification Status”
On payment of processing fee, Registration number and Login Id Number will be provided through SMS for the Mobile number furnished at the time of filing the application or modified mobile number to all such candidates whose certificate data is already verified through web services. For candidates whose certificate data is incomplete an SMS is sent to attend for verification of certificates at HLC.
Schedule for verification of certificates
These candidates have to attend certificate verification at nearest HLC and after verification they have to proceed for option entry.
Certificates to be produced by candidates
All original Certificates and two sets of Xerox copies
1) APEAMCET-2020 Rank card.
2) APEAMCET-2020 Hall Ticket.
3) Memorandum of Marks (Inter or its equivalent).
4) Proof of Date of Birth (SSC or its Equivalent Memo).
5) Transfer Certificate (T.C)
6) Study Certificate from VI to Intermediate
7) EWS certificate valid for the year 2020-21 from MeeSeva for OC candidates who want to claim reservation under EWS category
8) Residence certificate for preceding 7 years of the Qualifying examination i.e. Inter or its equivalent in respect of Private candidates.
Note: All the candidates need not go to Help Line Centers for verification of certificates and for such of the candidates whose data is verified and data displayed and agreed by the candidates can directly proceed for option entry as per the schedule.