SSC JE Exam 2020 is being conducted from 27th to 30th October 2020 for 887 vacancies. Candidates who will be appearing in the subsequent days and shifts must be eager to know the SSC JE Exam Analysis 2020 for 27th October 2020. We have shared below the SSC JE 2020 Exam Analysis for 27th October 2020 with a section-wise review. Read further to know SSC JE Topic-wise questions, difficulty level, good attempts.
SSC JE Shift Timings 2020
|Exam Date||Shift 1 Timings||Shift 2 Timings|
|October 27, 2020||10:00 AM – 12:00 Noon||02:00 PM – 04:00 PM|
|October 28, 2020||10:00 AM – 12:00 Noon||02:00 PM – 04:00 PM|
|October 29, 2020||10:00 AM – 12:00 Noon||02:00 PM – 04:00 PM|
|October 30, 2020||10:00 AM – 12:00 Noon||02:00 PM – 04:00 PM|
Note: Wearing a mask is compulsory for every candidate.
SSC JE Paper I Exam Analysis 2020 Key Highlights
SSC JE Paper I exam has successfully been conducted. The major highlights from SSC JE Exam Analysis 2020 for 27th October 2020 are as follows:
- The overall level of SSC JE Paper I was easy.
- Technical section was Easy and less calculative than expected
- While, the Non-technical section (Reasoning & General Awareness) were comparatively difficult
- General Intelligence & Reasoning: 50 marks
- General Awareness: 50 marks
- General Engineering (Civil & Structural/Electrical/Mechanical): 100 marks
- Overall there were 200 questions
The above exam analysis was based on the feedback of the students.